Hey there, fellow tech enthusiasts! If you’re like me, you’ve probably stumbled upon some fantastic videos on Facebook that you’d love to save for offline viewing on your Android device. Well, you’re in luck, because I’ve scoured the web and put these methods to the test myself. Today, I’m going to share with you the 5 best ways to download Facebook videos on your Android smartphone or tablet. Let’s dive right in!
1. Using a Dedicated App – Friendly for Facebook:
When it comes to convenience and user-friendliness, using a dedicated app like “Friendly for Facebook” is hard to beat. Here’s how it works:
- Step 1: Start by downloading and installing the “Friendly for Facebook” app from the Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Open the app and log in to your Facebook account. It provides a familiar Facebook experience with some additional features.
- Step 3: Browse your Facebook feed within the app and find the video you want to download.
- Step 4: Tap on the video to open it, and you’ll see a download button or option somewhere on the screen (usually below the video). Simply click on it.
- Step 5: The app will give you options to choose the video quality and format you prefer. Select your desired settings, and the video will start downloading.
The “Friendly for Facebook” app streamlines the process, making it easy to save videos directly to your Android device without the need for external websites or additional tools.
2. Online Video Downloaders – FBDown.net:
FBDown.net is a reliable online platform for downloading Facebook videos. Here’s how it works:
- Step 1: Open the Facebook app or website and locate the video you want to download.
- Step 2: Tap on the video to open it and copy the video’s URL from your browser’s address bar.
- Step 3: Next, open your device’s web browser and visit the FBDown.net website.
- Step 4: On FBDown.net, you’ll find a text field where you can paste the video URL you copied earlier. Simply paste it there.
- Step 5: Click the “Download” button next to the URL field, and FBDown.net will process the video and provide you with download options.
- Step 6: Choose your preferred video quality and format, then click the download button to save the video to your Android device.
Online video downloaders like FBDown.net are convenient for users who don’t want to install additional apps. They work directly through your device’s web browser.
3. Using a Browser Extension – Video DownloadHelper:
If you prefer using a web browser extension, Video DownloadHelper is a great choice, especially for Mozilla Firefox users. Here’s how it works:
- Step 1: Open your Mozilla Firefox web browser and navigate to the Video DownloadHelper extension page on the Mozilla Add-ons website.
- Step 2: Install the Video DownloadHelper extension by clicking on the “Add to Firefox” button.
- Step 3: Once the extension is installed, you’ll see its icon in the Firefox toolbar.
- Step 4: Go to Facebook, find the video you want to download, and play it.
- Step 5: Click on the Video DownloadHelper icon in the Firefox toolbar. It will detect the video and provide download options.
- Step 6: Choose your preferred video quality and format, then click the download option to save the video to your Android device.
Video DownloadHelper simplifies the process of downloading Facebook videos directly from your web browser, making it a handy tool for regular downloaders.
4. The Old-School Method – Copying the Video URL:
This method is straightforward but doesn’t require any additional tools. Here’s how it works:
- Step 1: Open the Facebook app or website and find the video you want to download.
- Step 2: Tap on the video to open it.
- Step 3: Tap the three dots (options menu) usually located in the top right corner of the video.
- Step 4: From the options menu, select “Copy link.” This will copy the video’s URL to your device’s clipboard.
- Step 5: Open your web browser and paste the copied URL into the address bar.
- Step 6: Press Enter to load the video in your browser.
- Step 7: Once the video is loaded, right-click on it (or tap and hold on mobile devices) and select the option to save the video to your device. The exact wording may vary depending on your browser.
This method doesn’t require any third-party apps or extensions but is slightly less automated than the previous methods.
5. Third-party Apps – Snaptube:
If you’re looking for an all-in-one solution for downloading videos from multiple platforms, Snaptube is a versatile choice. Here’s how it works:
- Step 1: Download and install the Snaptube app from its official website.
- Step 2: Open the Snaptube app and you’ll find a search bar.
- Step 3: Use the search bar to find the Facebook video you want to download. You can enter keywords related to the video or paste the video URL directly.
- Step 4: Snaptube will display the video you’re looking for. Tap on it to open.
- Step 5: Beneath the video player, you’ll find a download button. Tap it.
- Step 6: Select your preferred video quality and format.
- Step 7: Tap the download button again, and Snaptube will save the video to your Android device.
- You may also like. Momix Apk
Snaptube is a comprehensive video downloader that supports various platforms, making it a great choice for users who frequently download videos from multiple sources.
these methods provide you with a range of options to download Facebook videos on your Android device. Whether you prefer dedicated apps, online downloaders, browser extensions, or the traditional copy-paste method, there’s a solution that suits your needs and preferences.
Also Look at This Article